30 days to Deeper Journaling is designed to deepen and enhance your journal writing. Within a supportive community of like-minded journal writers, this moderated self-study course includes 30 days of journal writing methods, inspirational quotes and writing prompts, as well as ways for making writing a daily habit, and get more out of your journaling — past, present, and future.
• Make journaling a consistent, regular practice.
• Use your journal for personal growth
• Make meaning of your life events and improve self-understanding
• Write honestly without fear and self-judgment
• Focus more deeply on the topics that matter to you
• Use your writing to help heal emotional wounds
• Join a community of journal writers where you can discuss challenges, opportunities, and inspiration.
Note: Although the class is designed to be completed in 30 days, the course is open-ended so you may complete it at your own pace, review, and repeat the course at any time.
I began the journey of this course without knowing where it would go or how intense it would be. I’ve been a journal writer for a long time but this course offered me new techniques and perspectives on myself as well as my writing.
I love the way the course is structured from beginning to end, developing our introspection bit by bit so that we’re not overwhelmed or diving off the deep end too soon. I felt very safe exploring a topic of my choice that emerged from earlier prompts and activities. Amber posted discussion questions which piggybacked on each day’s writing tasks.
This is a solid, well-presented course worth hundreds of dollars in value. I give it five out of five stars—truly terrific!
~ Maya Lazarus, Caldwell, Texas and Cartagena, Colombia